Coming Home: A Resource Guide for Reentrants and Their Families
- Organization: Upper Manhattan Reentry Task Force
- Author: at email@example.com
- Document Type: Program materials
- Creation Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012
- Submitted: Thursday, June 28, 2012
- Attachment(s): LINK
The Manhattan DA's website refers to reentry as a "public safety issue." Each year, 26,000 of the 57,000 prisoners in New York State are released. Unfortunately, 40 percent are rearrested within three years. This resource guide lists available community and social services for reentrants and their families.