People v. Manauri R., NYLJ 21, col. 1 (Supreme Court, Bronx County Oct. 22, 2004)
- Organization: Supreme Court, Bronx County
- Author: Judge Laura Safer-Espinoza
- Document Type: Case law/admin decisions
- Creation Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2005
- Submitted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005
- Attachment: PDF
Supreme Court, Bronx County resealed criminal records, holding that drug eviction proceedings were not a sufficient basis to unseal. The holding specifically concerned the Youthful Offender (YO) statute, CPL 720.35, but the reasoning applies to all sealing statutes, including CPL 160.50 & 160.55.