Reentry Resource Center: New York
Welcome to the New York State-based support network and information clearinghouse on prison, reentry, and the consequences of criminal proceedings. Attorneys, social service providers, policy advocates, individuals with criminal records, family, and community members are encouraged to join for full access to the online resource library, monthly mailings, and calendar updates. Click here for the national site.
Where do I begin?
- Need a lawyer? Get help here.
- If you or a family member is incarcerated, read our People's Guide, Criminal Process Overview, and Guide to Consequences of Criminal Charges.
- If you are a lawyer, browse our resource Library, Quick Links (below), or Resources of the Week.
- If you are service provider, view our events calendar and read our Library's relevant subject areas: Education, Employment, Immigration, Family, Housing, and Health.
- Want more resources? Create an account or take a tour of the site.
Most Downloaded Resources
Most Viewed Resources
Quick Links to Issue Areas
Most Viewed Resources: All-time
For National Research, Policy, and General Information visit:
Contact us for more information, or to set up onsite user-training.
Resource of the Week
June 17, 2013
This manual addresses key areas such as education, worker's rights, consumer rights, voting and civic participation and other areas that are essential to enabling immigrants to live life fully in New York City. It also introduces City agencies that offer services and protections for immigrants, including undocumented immigrants.
Visit Past Resources of the Week
Visit the Newsletter Archive